The Protection Detail.
The Protection Detail is our introductory detailing package and is ideal for a car which suffers no paint defects or oxidation but simply requires a full paint protection treatment. The Protection Detail is also ideal for brand new cars which require initial protection in the form of a layer of high-content Carnauba or Ceramic Wax.
The comprehensive 12-stage process is outlined below:
• Car is washed with a strong shampoo using the two-bucket method and rinsed clean
• Alloys and wheels are thoroughly washed with a non-acidic citrus wheel cleaner and a selection of wheel brushes
• Car undertakes a clay treatment with a low to mid-abrasive clay bar and lubricant to aid paint decontamination
• Car is detarred with a tar and glue remover where necessary
• Car is washed with a shampoo and conditioner using the two-bucket method, rinsed and dried with microfibre drying towels
• Car receives a paint enhancing finishing polish applied with an applicator pad and buffed by hand
• Car receives a layer of high-content carnauba wax applied by hand and buffed to a finish
• Interior sills and door, bonnet and boot shuts are cleansed with all purpose cleaner, dried and waxed
• Interior and exterior glasswork receives a polish with a high-concentrate glass cleaner
• Alloys receive a coat of wheel wax and sealant
• Tyres receive a natural look dressing
• All chrome and stainless steel surfaces including tailpipes cleaned and polished
The prices below are for The Copper Detail and are all inclusive, the price you see is the price you pay: