A Ceramic Coating, also called a nano-coating, is a liquid polymer which bonds to the surface of your vehicle, creating a long-term protective layer on top of your paint or almost any other surface.
It is hard, thick, and transparent, similar to the appearance of glass, that semi-permanently attaches to your vehicles’s paint. The thickness of the coating gives the vehicle a deep gloss appearance.
It is applied by hand to the exterior of your vehicle, covering it entirely, and should be installed by a professional for best results.
What Does a Ceramic Coating Do?
A Ceramic Coating chemically bonds with the paint, creating a long-lasting protective layer.
A Ceramic Coating protects the clear coat layer beneath it.
Not only does it protect your paint, but it also provides a fantastic deep-gloss finish. This drastically improves the look of your vehicle.
Even better, a ceramic coating helps your vehicle stay clean by making it more difficult for dirt to stick to the surface. Therefore, your fantastic glossy finish won’t get easily covered with dirt!
What Are The Benefits Of Having Your Vehicle Treated?
· Multiple years of durability. Each coating varies but most are rated from anywhere from 2-5 years.
· Stronger surface protection. From washing and maintaining your vehicle to just typical unexpected abuse and environmental elements. The vehicle will not get marked or scratched nearly as easily.
· Easy maintenance! Washing your vehicle becomes a breeze. Most of the time on vehicles that are ceramic coated you are able to rinse most of the dirt and debris away without any agitation and then air dry the vehicle in minutes.
· Showroom/concours appearance all of the time. A coated vehicle always looks great!
· Peace of mind, knowing that your prized possession is heavily protected is a huge thing in itself.
· No more wax. With Ceramic Coatings there is no need for wax. There are certain products however that can be used as toppers to prolong the coating if you’d still like to still tinker on the weekends!